Payroll Tax Services — PrimeTax
When PrimePay handles your payroll tax filing and payments, it's our responsibility to comply with all the new tax laws and ensure that your taxes are filed accurately and deposited on time—guaranteed. We assume complete responsibility for all payroll tax deadlines – relieving you of the burden for any late payment penalties. PrimePay verifies all the tax information you provide to ensure your account is accurate and up-to-date from the very beginning. As part of our routine compliance audits, PrimePay stays in direct contact with each state on a regular basis to validate and confirm your tax rates and filing frequencies.
PrimePay automatically calculates, files, deposits and reconciles your payroll taxes in compliance with Federal, state and local regulations. Tax payments are remitted timely with funds drafted from your designated bank account each time you run a payroll. Each payroll you will receive a Payroll Tax Summary report which details by pay period any and all wages, employee taxes, employer liabilities and deposits. This summary is a cumulative report providing quarter-to-date and year-to-date balances. Each quarter, you will receive copies of all filed returns.
- Convenient and cost-effective solution for managing your payroll taxes
- Never pay another payroll tax penalty again for late filing
- Compliant with the Electronic Federal Tax Payment System (EFTPS) for all tax payments
- Electronic filing of your monthly and quarterly tax returns
- PrimePay stays up-to-date on all the tax law changes so you don’t have to
- Dedicated PrimeTax Team for quick and responsive payroll tax support
- Eliminate the hassle of year-end preparation and filing of W-2s and 1099s