Why You Need a Payroll Deduction Report
Avoid penalties and tax liabilities by making sure that your payroll solution includes a payroll deduction report. This report, a standard with PrimePay's payroll services, is the easiest way for you to keep track of all your employees' deductions. As an employer, you are legally responsible for making sure that your employees' deductions are totaled correctly for each pay period. PrimePay's payroll reports are specifically designed to help you do this.
PrimePay's Payroll Deduction Report
- Lists each deduction on its own separate page
- Shows each employee who is currently having funds deducted from his/her payroll
- Lists the amount that is being deducted for the current period and month-to-date
Features & Benefits of PrimePay's Payroll Deduction Report
- Clear view of deductions allow you to review each one individually
- Each individual report can be distributed to certain people conveniently
- Each employee is listed and totaled separately
- Current payroll & month-to-date totals available for employees, employer & overall
Advantages of Payroll Deductions
Offering payroll deductions to your employees also gives them the added incentive of immediate tax savings. This is an easy way for your employees to save money for retirement, lower their effective tax rate, and make pre-tax health contributions. Make sure that you give your employees the option to take part in this added-value service from PrimePay.
Payroll Reporting Designed for Your Needs
PrimePay is your total solutions payroll services provider. Through many payroll reporting features, we help you get the necessary facts you need for your organization to operate at the highest level.
Integrate Your Payroll Solution with Unique Reporting
We offer reporting for 401(k), bank reconciliation, departmental summary, direct deposit, FICA tip credit, general ledger entries, labor distribution, payroll journal, time accrual, and many others. Speak to a PrimePay representative today about which reporting features can benefit your business.