What are the Advantages of Payroll Reporting?
How much can payroll reporting offer? Find out the advantages of payroll reporting with PrimePay as your payroll provider. The information that PrimePay's payroll summaries provide have the answers that can unleash your company's true potential. As your total solutions payroll company, PrimePay strives to offer features and benefits with each payroll period that can help you perform better.
Advantages of Payroll Reporting:
- In-depth look at staffing and payroll expenses
- Payroll reporting allows for effective budgeting
- Pinpoint which aspects of payroll are costing you the most
- Weekly and monthly summaries allow for precise cost analysis
PrimePay Offers Unique Payroll Reporting Options
PrimePay Offers a Simplified Approach to Your Payroll Details
Find Out the Advantages of Payroll Reports from PrimePay
- Receive printed or electronic versions of your payroll reports
- PrimePay can email your electronic reports to you & your CPA after processing
- Online Document Center offers secure, 24-hour access to your reports
- Wide variety of payroll summaries to help you get the most out of your payroll service
Choose a Total Solutions Provider like PrimePay
PrimePay is not just your payroll provider, because when you sign up with PrimePay, we strive to be so much more than that. We know that payroll is one of your company's largest expenses, and being able to manage your payroll details can help your business thrive. That is why PrimePay becomes an extended member of your staff. When you become a PrimePay client, we assign a personal payroll specialist to your account. We will work with you to help you get the payroll reports you need and guide you through each step of the process.
Consider Online Pay Statements
Paperless pay statements offer you even more security than before since they give you instant online access to current and past payroll earnings statements. This saves your company even more money since it eliminates the need to reprint paper statements in the event that an employee loses one. Consider going paperless with PrimePay!