Workers' Compensation Insurance — PrimeComp
Protect your business by safeguarding your company and your employees with workers' compensation insurance. Our workers' comp solution brings added-value to your business since it allows you to pay for coverage one payroll period at a time... keeping your cash flow under control. Plus your premiums are calculated based on your actual payroll — not an estimate. Your workers' compensation premiums are drafted electronically when your payroll is processed. This valuable business service is an essential component for small and medium-size companies and lets your employees know that you value their health and safety.
How Does Workers' Comp Insurance Protect Your Business?
- Improves Your Cash Flow - Eliminate having to make a large premium payment up front. Instead your premiums are paid throughout the year... each time you process payroll and no down payment is required.
- More Convenient and Efficient - Your premium is calculated based on your actual payroll and collected electronically so there are no checks to write.
- No More Guesswork - Because your premium is based on actual payroll data and not an estimate, you reduce the risk of overpaying or underpaying your premium. This helps to eliminate a big year-end audit adjustment.
Safeguard Your Company from a Workers' Comp Claim
Ever wonder why you need workers' compensation insurance? Workers' comp insurance protects your company against work-related injuries as well as occupational diseases or illnesses that are contracted at the workplace. Employers can be liable even in instances when an employee may have put themselves at risk for the injury or illness. Our workers' compensation coverage helps businesses control costs, improve workplace safety and increase employee productivity. Our insurance partners can work with you to create a safer, more productive workplace as well as facilitate prompt, quality care if an employee is injured.
Which Insurance Company is Best for Your Workers' Comp Needs?
PrimePay's workers' compensation insurance — PrimeComp — is available through a number of the nation's largest and well known insurance providers. Contact a PrimePay representative today to receive a workers' comp quote and see which insurance company can provide your business with the most affordable rate. PrimePay partners with the following insurance companies for workers' comp solutions...
- The Hartford
- Guard Insurance Group
- Zenith Insurance Company
- The Insurance Shop
- Employers Insurance Company
- Summit Holdings
- Amtrust Financial Services
- Guarantee Insurance Group
- FUBA Workers' Comp
- Texas Mutual Insurance Company
Availability of this business service may vary by state. Not all insurance companies listed provide workers' compensation insurance in all states. Laws regarding workers' compensation insurance may vary depending on the state your business is located in.