Reimbursement for Health Care Expenses
What Options Do Employers Have to Help Their Employees?
Reimbursement for health care expenses is something that many employers wish they could provide for their employees, but think that they can't afford to. Here at PrimePay, we love to surprise our clients with the information that not only can they afford to do this, but that it can actually help save their company money by reducing their payroll taxes.
Reimburse Your Employees for Health Care and Increase their Spending Power
PrimePay offers PrimeFlex services which can help your business provide relief from rising health care costs by allowing your employees to pay for certain health care premiums on a pre-tax basis. Depending on your company size, this can reduce your yearly payroll costs by thousands of dollars! As an employer, you allow your employees to increase their benefits and take-home pay since they can pay for insurance premiums with pre-tax funds.
PrimeFlex Pre-Tax Health Plans
- Section 125 Premium Only Plans (POP)
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA)
- Health Reimbursement Arrangements (HRA)
- Health Savings Accounts (HSA)
Find the Right Plan for Your Company
Reasons to Consider Pre-Tax Health Plans for Your Company
- Pay less money out-of-pocket for medical costs
- Many plans roll any unused balance forward into the next year
- See a return on investment as your pre-tax account grows
- Simple payroll deductions makes it easy to save
- Have money set aside for unexpected medical expenses
PrimePay Payroll & Business Services
Whether you are inquiring about pre-tax options for your employees or looking for a new payroll processing provider, PrimePay offers added-value business services designed for your growing company. We make it easy for you to receive a variety of services from one reliable source. Contact a PrimePay representative today to discover services that can increase productivity and help you avoid employee compliance issues.