Time & Attendance Systems — PrimeClock
Control Your Labor Costs with a Workforce Management Solution
Automating a time and attendance system for your business can offer great advantages... especially when it comes to your company's profitability. The profitability of your business depends on a number of factors. Two things all businesses have in common are that your employees are your greatest asset and your payroll is your biggest expense. Knowing exactly where your employees' time and your dollars are being spent is critical to the success of your company. An employee attendance system can help you automate your payroll processing and gain control over your labor costs.
PrimeClock is a powerful time and labor management solution available to businesses of all sizes. PrimeClock solves a wide range of critical human resource time and attendance issues including those related to payroll, workforce scheduling, job tracking, labor allocation and benefit distribution.
Reduce Your Operating Costs & Benefit from an Employee Attendance System
- Eliminate up to 80% of payroll preparation time
- Reduce employee overpayment for issues such as long breaks, long lunches, early departures and late arrivals
- Improve payroll's ability to monitor and control the process of collecting pay data
- Give your managers the tools they need to make better decisions and control labor costs
- Automated interface to PrimePay's payroll system... improving the timeliness and accuracy of the process
PrimeClock is a full suite of time & labor management systems that are available in a number of different technologies, platforms and price points. Choose the solution that works best for your budget and for your bottom line... as well as the data collection method that fits your company's needs.
- Web-Based Labor Management Solution
- PC-Based Time & Labor Management System
- Client/Server-Based Enterprise Workforce Management Solution
- Data Collection Terminal-Based Time & Attendance System
Save Thousands of Dollars a Year With a Time & Labor Management Solution
By drastically reducing human error and the amount of time spent manually calculating payroll, an automated employee time and attendance system will pay for itself within a year. See how a company with 100 employees can save up to $21,840 a year...
|Average Savings per Week in Time Card Processing||$60|
|Average Savings per Week by Eliminating Basic Human Error||$60|
|Average Savings per Week in Lost Time Due to Rounding||$300|
|and Unauthorized Overtime|
|AVERAGE WEEKLY SAVINGS||$420|
|x 52 weeks|
|$21,840 in Savings!|