Employee Self-Service Improves Communication While Giving Employees Control of their Personal Data
Empower Your Employees with Self-Service Access to HR, Payroll & Benefits Information
According to Towers Perrin, online employee self-service results in a 15% time savings by HR staff. Self-service technology is the final piece of an integrated, web-based HR & benefits system that helps companies improve employee communications while increasing efficiencies. When the most basic of HR administrative tasks are streamlined so that employees can make certain changes on their own, your HR team has more time to focus on important strategic initiatives instead of spending time updating personnel records.
Online Benefit Enrollment Makes it Easy for Employees to Choose Their Plan Selections. Learn How in This 6-Minute Video
Employee self-service reduces the number of everyday questions, routine tasks and administrative requests your HR staff has to handle. Give your employees the online tools to manage their personal information, enroll in benefits, access HR forms, request vacation or personal time off and get instant answers to questions on benefits providers, HR processes and company policies. Plus with self-service technology, your employees can access, view and print their pay statements via the web.
Employee Self-Service (ESS) technology gives your employees the ability to...
- View and update demographic data (name, address, family information, emergency contacts and skills/training/experience)
- Maintain benefits information (beneficiary selections, benefit elections, transit/parking allocations and life event records)
- Utilize the Benefits Calculator to estimate the cost of any possible benefits changes
- Request time off
- Use the self-service library to obtain HR forms, company documents and benefits plan contact information
- Access company announcements, newsletters and directories
- Review online pay statements... with access to both current and historical earnings statements