Online Pay Statements
Less Paper, More Security
Give your employees the convenience of 24/7 access to online pay statements.
PrimePay's online pay statements replace that traditional (and wasteful) paper pay statement that
employees receive on payday. Online pay statements include the same pay
information normally included on a paper statement -- such as gross and net pay, taxes
withheld, year-to-date totals and accruals for vacation and personal time -- but in an easy-to-understand, logical format. Now, employees and
employers can go green and shred those old paper pay statements cluttering their
cars, filing cabinets and kitchen tables.
- Convenient, secure access to your employees' pay statements anytime, anywhere
- Online access to both current and past earnings statements
- No need to reprint pay statements if your employees lose one
- 24/7 availability for those employees who travel on business regularly
- Immediate access to past earnings statements when the need to apply for a loan or purchase a new home arrises
Online pay statements are secure.
Your employees' data
security is our number one priority. Online pay statements provide you and your employees with a more secure option than paper statements. Paper statements can be thrown away or left on a desk, increasing the risk of exposing confidential/personal information. Online pay statements, on the other hand, significantly reduce the risk of identity theft since less people are able to get their hands on that electronic version.
- We encrypt all of the data transmissions
between your computer and our services using industry-standard SSL (secure
socket layer) protection.
- For augmented security, PrimePay does not display your employee's Social Security
number on their online statements.
- Additionally, we mask
bank account numbers to help eliminate the risk of identity theft.
- Employee pay
statements are safely accessible from any computer using a
secure employee login and password: Only your employees have access
to their username and password.
Online pay statements are easy to use.
employees receive an email notification that their pay statement is
- Using any device with internet connection and a web
browser, employees are able to access a secure website where their current and previous
pay statements are stored.
- Employees are able to view their pay statements,
print them and save them to their computers.
- Online pay statements allow you, the employer,
to distribute important messages to your team: keeping them up to date on special events, upcoming deadlines, benefit changes and company policies.